Join the Laidley Show Society!
Laidley Agricultural and Industrial Society Membership is just $12 per year per adult and $8.00 per junior to come to the show as often as you like.
Become a Laidley Show Society Member
As well as free admission to both days of the Show, as a member you can have a say in what events are held and how they are run. Members can attend committee meetings and nominate to stand for committee membership. Members are kept up to date with upcoming events via email.
Be a part of your local community and join today.
The Laidley A & I Society holds the annual Laidley Agricultural Show in July. Held over two days the show attracts entries from all over South East Queensland and as far away as Tasmania and Western Australia.
The Society also oganise several events throughout the year including the Laidley Christmas street Carnival and the annual Show Ball.
A number of clubs use the facilities at the showground as their homebase.
- To promote the development of the Agricultural, Industrial, Pastoral, Horticultural, Scientific and Sporting resources of the district of Laidley.
- To hold Exhibitions in Laidley and/or elsewhere for the display of any, or all breeds or types of Livestock, Horticultural, Agricultural Produce, Wool, Poultry etc and all kinds of machinery, together with any such articles and competitions as may be deemed to be desirable, and to offer premiums or prizes for same as may be determined from time to time, and to establish in connection therewith a market for the sale of exhibits as may be desired by the exhibitors.
- To encourage and promote the application of Science and Technology to the general purpose of the Rural and Industrial Sector and for the attainment of proficiency in specified subjects.
- To encourage and promote Shire Resources for youth activity within the Community.
- To occupy offices where the general business of the Society shall be carried on at such place or places as the Committee shall from time to time appoint.
- To establish relations with and where deemed desirable to combine with other District Societies and with those of Other States having similar objects.
- To encourage and promote entertainment for the people of Laidley including Street Carnivals, Street Parades and Cent Auctions.